Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paper Doll Dress block almost finished


good evening, yesterday I almost finished the first block of this quilt for my youngest granddaughter.

It is a replication of one of her dresses. I still need to make two rick rack flowers and attach to the shoulders and it is finished.

I have another almost finished, need to make the skirt, add the embellishments, SRE Flowers, bows, and crown and attach to background and it will be finished.

Have material, photos of original dresses to convert to smaller replicas for a total of 6 blocks.

This is a fun quilt to make all the stitching is by hand.

My daughter showed me another dress that is embellshed with silk flowers unassembled and attched to the dress - really pretty dress. She will take photos for me to work from.

No comments: