Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gee where has June Gone

Seems yesterday was June 1st and here we are with the month almost half gone, in fact this year is almost half gone. When I was a child from January to December 25th was an eternity, and it seemed Dec would never come. Now I turn around and the year is half gone. Then a day from getting up to going to bed time was long, now it flys by.

Not sure if it is my age, the list of projects I want to finish and not enough time in the day to do what I want, or WHAT? Just know there is a difference to me in my observance of the speed that the days seem to fly by.

I now have several BOM quilts and a couple of full quilt kits that are pieced to make. I am still getting the blocks to one, have all for one, have a full kit being mailed to me on Fri and it's twin will ship to me in July. Those 4 quilts will take care of the quilts for 4 great grandchildren, only need to select 2 more for the other 2 - and I see no new GGchildren on the horizon. But those numbers are sure to change before I finish this project.

I've selected the quilts to make for my 4 children (the appliqued ones), since they are bed sized I plan to also make them a pieced on - the pattern etc yet to be determined. For the grandchildren, the quilts I've selected (all applique) are bed size or can be made bedsized with the addition of borders.

No comments: