Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fabric Stash is Growing








Thanks to all the nice vendors tempting my eyes and demolishing my bank account my stash is growing. Along with some more fabric I got the above items. Needed the Butterflies for another granddaughter's quilt, not sure where I'll use the little flowers, but I'm sure I'll find a place.

I now have most all the fabric I need for several quilts. Some more watermelon buttons to finish one of my paperdoll dresss, some applique butterflies for a granddaughter's quilt. Her other grandmother made her a dress with cherries on it. She used wooden beads for the cherries, since the paperdoll dress is smaller I'm going to use the cherry buttons. It is so nice when you find the perfect thing to add to your projects.

Off to stitching.

No comments: